- All students and staff of the school are members of the library.
- A student can borrow only one book at a time for a period of two weeks.
- Books will be issued to the students during the library periods. No book will be issued or returned during the teaching hours.
- Marking, underlying or writing on library books, periodicals and newspapers is strictly forbidden.
- Reference books and current periodicals will not be issued to any member. These can be consulted only in the library.
- If the books are not returned within the specified time, it will be viewed seriously.
- The librarian may call for a book at any time, even if the normal period of loan has not expired.
- In case a book is misused/ lost, the borrower will have to replace the book or pay the current market price of the book.
- The members should take good care of furnishings and equipment. Make sure the library looks neat when you’re leaving.
- Library computers are for academic purpose only. Do not tamper with the computer settings. Follow the internet safety guidelines.
- A no due certificate by each student is to be obtained by the librarian while his/her transfer or withdrawal from the school.
- Strict order and silence shall be maintained in the library and speak softly if needed.